Joined Ekialo Kiona Center in January 2020. She has a vast knowledge in Financial Management, with five years of experience. She is familiar with accounting procedures and computing skills which makes her adapt seamlessly to constantly evolving Accounting Processes and Technology.
Lavinah is as well equipped with broad knowledge of concepts and strategies to yield the best possible financial outcomes in all areas: excellent financial reporting, budget forecasting, management and team-building skills.
She will be:
- Overseeing general Ekialo Kiona operations.
- Conducting annual review of EK accounting systems and make proposals for changes.
- Assisting Ekialo Kiona Executive Director with the EK Annual Fund Development Plan.
- Collecting monthly program reports for internal disbursement to OHR, Ekialo Kiona, and UMN staff as indicated.
- Coordinating prospective volunteers from the University of Minnesota (UMN), other international institutions and local universities (i.e. Maseno and Makerere Universities).