Interested in working with a young and growing nonprofit? The Organic Health Response has new opportunities for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team!
The Organic Health Response is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Executive Director committed to the growth of a young nonprofit organization. The Executive Director will serve as the organization’s leader, working directly with the Board of Directors to ensure our strategic goals are achieved, and the necessary funding is available to meet our set mission and vision. The Executive Director serves as the primary liaison between the OHR Board and the Ekialo Kiona leadership team, and provides capacity building support to ensure the Ekialo Kiona Center has the resources and skills needed to manage our rapidly growing programs. Other primary responsibilities include the development and implementation of OHR’s fundraising strategy, financial management of the organization, and increasing the organization’s profile both in Kenya and in the United States.
We seek an ED who is interested in growing with our organization as a leader in our future progress. The ideal candidate has an aligned vision with the organization’s mission and experience in international development, nonprofit management, and fundraising skills to support the organization’s expanding impact. We seek an individual with strong communication and leadership skills who is excited about working in a team setting.
OHR is seeking a highly detailed-oriented and motivated Development Intern to oversee the successful implementation of the 2016 Fund Development Plan. This position will support the Director of Operations and Fund Development Committee to ensure the strategic goals outlined in the plan are underway and in-line with the set timeline.
- Provide oversight and management of the 2016 Fund Development Plan calendar
- Track progress and accomplishment of strategic goals
- Create individualized development plans with board and committee members and ensure each member is able to successfully complete their development activities by proposed timeline
- Responsible for scheduling Fund Development Committee Meetings
- Collaborate with the development team to create a culture of philanthropy within the organization
- Other activities may include: donor engagement and stewardship management, foundation, corporate giving and individual prospect research, grant writing, special event support, and donor database research.